Fall 2020 Portrait Challenge Masterclass Lessons—Premium Version
Learn how to paint an acrylic portrait, step-by-step, with me and other artists, of "Maka," a beautiful woman featuring dark skin tones!
Have you ever wondered if you could paint a portrait?
Take the Fall Acrylic Portrait Painting Challenge.
Last Spring, over 700 artists took the challenge and many painted an amazing portrait, their very first time. This jump-started some of the artists into doing commissioned portraits or painting beautiful pictures of their children and grandchildren.
In the challenge, we'll all paint the same image together and I'll teach you how to do it, step-by-step with demonstration videos.
This is the premium version of the free Masterclass Lessons for the Acrylic Portrait Painting Challenge.
Here's how it is different from the regular Masterclass lessons:
- Lessons will be split up into smaller segments, making them easier to watch and refer back to.
- Lessons will contain the reference image super-imposed on the screen so you can compare what I'm painting and incorporate that into yours.
- The Full Resolution Reference Images right there in the course in one place, easy to download.
- Extra bonus videos that I won't be able to fit into the YouTube Masterclass. It will "fill in the gaps" and show you extra nuances you can incorporate into your portrait.
- You can comment below the videos and ask a question, and have it answered directly.
Enroll now and take your challenge portrait to the next level. And with that, take your portrait painting as a whole to the next level! I'll be happy to help you along the way. Once enrolled, you will have instant access to all the lessons you see in the course curriculum below. Get started today!
Yours for Better Portraits,
Since 1993, Matt has been painting portraits in acrylic, both on commission and for exhibition at art shows. In the last few years, he has been teaching students locally and worldwide how to use their God-given gifts and create beautiful paintings they can be proud to show. Currently, he lives in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin with his wife and three children. When he's not painting or teaching, he enjoys spending time with God, his family, and enjoying nature.
StartHow to Prepare Your Canvas for Sketching (1:51)
StartBeginning the Outline, Part 1 (5:00)
StartBeginning the Outline, Part 2 (5:00)
StartBeginning the Outline, Part 3 (7:04)
StartSketching in the Background (6:12)
StartStarting the Facial Features, Part 1 (4:50)
StartStarting the Facial Features, Part 2 (6:36)
StartStarting-the-Facial-Features, Part 3 (6:42)
StartFilling in Forms of the Hair, Part 1 (7:26)
StartFilling in Forms of the Hair, Part 2 (7:50)