Realistic Acrylic All-Access Membership
Access to All the Courses Within Realistic Acrylic Portrait School Plus Critiques to Keep You on TrackWatch Promo
Do you need more help with...
- guidance on specific brush techniques?
- picking the right colors?
- mixing skin tones that aren't muddy?
- getting the likeness?
- making hair that looks real?
- making the mouth and lips look right?
- creating textures on the face?
- how EXACTLY to add detail to the portrait?
- and a lot of other things that can be frustrating when you don't have help!
Would you like...
- specific questions answered about brushes, paints, mediums, etc.?
- expert guidance on your portrait when you feel stuck?
- and a community of artists to cheer you on and help you paint your very best portrait?
Get More Out of the Portrait Painting Challenge.
Join Realistic Acrylic All-Access Membership and Receive:
- Instant 24/7 access to 17 acrylic painting courses, including my comprehensive Masterclass, "Paint Your First Amazing Acrylic Portrait," which shows you the entire process of painting an acrylic portrait you can be proud of, with step-by-step video lessons and theory to back it up. Dive deeper into your technique, overcome obstacles, and learn how to do specific things in your portrait better. 50+ hours of video instruction to help you become a master portrait painter. New classes will be opened up here at the school in the future, and you'll get access to all of them. MOBILE FRIENDLY LESSONS--look great on your phone or tablet.
- Complete Masterclass lessons for our Acrylic Portrait Painting Challenge all in one place, to help you paint your best portrait, without distraction. (YouTube videos are good, but the video playback quality here is much clearer, and works seamlessly on your phone or tablet)
- BONUS VIDEOS from our four previous Portrait Challenge paintings of "Larry," "Maka," "Cora", "Jess, and...
- BONUS VIDEOS from our current monochromatic Portrait Challenge that I just finished teaching
- Ability to post your portrait painting progress in the comments section within the school and get precise feedback from me and answers to your questions.
- Access to personalized one-to-one video critiques (on Student and Apprentice Membership Levels). I'll help you overcome any problems areas in your painting: likeness of facial features, shading, skin tones, texture, etc and show you on screen, with audio explanations, exactly what to do next, so you can feel confident as you work.
- Weekly Group Critiques where you can hang out with me and a group of fantastic, encouraging artists every week on Zoom, discuss your portrait and how to improve it.
- NEW! Members-only Facebook group, a community of like-minded artists to help you and cheer you on
- Ability to cancel or pause the membership anytime. Life can be unexpected! You can always start up your membership again when it's good for you.
This course is closed for enrollment.
My goal is to help you paint a beautiful portrait of your family and friends, or help launch you into doing commissioned art for a living or profitable side-hobby!
Get the Support You Need to Paint a Portrait You Can Feel Good About!
Realistic Acrylic All-Access Membership will give you the training, encouragement, and support you need to become the best version of you—a confident acrylic portrait artist who generously blesses others with the amazing talent God gave you.
Join today and paint your best portrait ever. I look forward to helping you on the journey!
Yours for Better Portraits,
Portrait of "Lockdown Larry" from our Spring Portrait Challenge, that I teach how to paint here in the school...
And Here's the Portrait of "Maka" from our Fall Portrait Challenge. In the membership, I have 7+ hours of bonus videos to help you achieve more realism and finish your portrait well!
And of course, all the bonus videos for this portrait of "Cora," showing you exactly how to achieve a high level of realism in your own portrait!
Here's What Some of My Students Are Saying...
"Most of my artwork is commissioned custom portraits. I have painted in oils and acrylics over the years, but not in the method taught by Matt. I am excited to try the glazing method, as I have wanted to do it for a long time. I am currently taking Matt's courses (I signed up for the "all access" membership -- it is well worth it). He is a good teacher, besides being a phenomenal artist, and the money is well spent, IMO. I am soaking up as much knowledge of his technique as I can, because I have an upcoming commission in acrylic, and want to try the glazing method." —Gloria Pinsker
"...I wanted to thank-you for the warm words that I heard in this lesson. I recognize the story of one of your students that is painting her sons portrait and how I have progressed so much. I believe you’re talking about me right? You made me cry!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement and coaching . You never criticized negatively, you always encouraged with positive words even though I was far from doing it right! For that…thank-you! It is your encouraging words that got me this far. But I still Have lots to learn." —Diane Bruyere
"I just want to say thank you for sharing your expertise and for all your encouragement it is a great value and blessing. Since I've started this challenge my family and friends have also noticed immediately an improvement in my paintings! So you are highly respected in this neck of the woods! I am learning" —Jennifer Arnold
"Hey Matt My paintings are going great, thanks mostly to your portrait course I had the pleasure of doing . I am now doing commissioned portraits , something I never dreamed I would be doing.my work has improved to say the least. I am doing my 10th portrait since taking your portrait course. It’s amazing! Thanks again .....please keep posting your videos , it’s always a blessing..... praise God!...Keith" 🎨 —Keith Foss
"It is more than worth joining all access. You will be giving yourself the best Christmas present."—Diana Heinbuch
JOIN ALL-ACCESS MEMBERSHIP TODAY and get instant access to all the courses and critiques! (You can cancel anytime.)
I look forward to seeing you inside!
This course is closed for enrollment.
Since 1993, Matt has been painting portraits in acrylic, both on commission and for exhibition at art shows. In the last few years, he has been teaching students locally and worldwide how to use their God-given gifts and create beautiful paintings they can be proud to show. Currently, he lives in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin with his wife and three children. When he's not painting or teaching, he enjoys spending time with God, his family, and enjoying nature.
StartAn Overview of Your Courses (2:25)
StartHow Your Courses Work (4:33)
StartHow to Submit a Critique Request (8:30)
StartHow to Use the Student Forum (5:37)
StartHow to Access and Manage Your Account Info (6:23)
StartHow to Update Your Payment Info (3:19)
StartHow to Access the Blog and Go Back to the School (2:39)
StartThe Learning Path: How to Go Through the Courses to Become a Better Portrait Artist (11:09)